Tour the habitats.
Monday June 25 | Grand Teton National Park
This adventure begins with a drive through local parks and surrounding national forestland to observe local animal life in the quiet hours of the day. Wildlife biologists will be on hand to explain how elk, moose, bison, pronghorn antelope, bighorn sheep, mule deer, wolves and bears interact in their natural habitat.
- Binoculars & spotting scopes
- Grand Teton National Park entrance fee
- Souvenir water bottle and snacks
- Round trip transportation
- Box lunches and bottled water
12:45 PM – Gather in Four Seasons lobby
1:00 PM – Depart from Four Seasons (transportation provided)
5:00 PM – Estimated return to Four Seasons
What to Wear/Bring:
Layered clothing and a light sweatshirt or jacket are recommended. Don’t forget your camera!